Powerful Maritime Iridium Certus Communications
VesseLINK operates using Iridium Certus broadband services over a network of 66 satellites that cover 100% of the globe, including deep oceans and poles. The solution utilizes this robust network service to provide highly reliable, mobile and essential voice, text and web communications for captain and crew.
VesseLINK comes with an intuitive, user-friendly interface and can be quickly integrated into existing vessels or new fleets. It also includes built-in upgradeability to future-proof your investment and ensures peak speed and performance.
Contact Ground Control
100% Global Phone and Internet
The Thales VesseLINK is a WiFi hotspot (802.11bg) with a 1,000′ foot range (300 meters) for any wireless capable devices. It also provides up to 3 phone lines to make and receive calls from anywhere in the world using standard corded or cordless phones. No matter where you are located, as long as there is a view of the sky, the VesseLINK may connect.
The Thales VesseLINK is composed of two main parts, the transceiver and the antenna connected by a 82-foot (25-meter) antenna cable.
Contact Ground Control
- Easy to set up and use. Once the unit is on, there’s global internet and phone
- High-speed satellite broadband on the Iridium Certus 700 network provided by Ground Control
- 100% Global, Low Latency satellite coverage for critical data and communications
- 300-meter – 1,000-feet Wi-Fi range. Excellent for penetrating thicker walls.
- Connects up to 12 wireless devices (laptops, smartphone, tablets) simultaneously
- 3 phone lines… 2 on the RJ-14 phone jack, and 1-3 for VoIP phones via Ethernet
- Designed to operate in extreme environments
- Location tracking services – Send coordinates to any server with any time frequency
- Equipment manufactured in the USA
- 2 year standard warranty with 3 and 5 year extended warranties available
- Terminal Dimensions: 12in x 9in x 3in (30.5cm x 22.9cm x 7.6cm) 7.5 lbs (3.4kg)
- Antenna Dimensions: 14.5in Ø x 7.5in H (36.8cm Ø x 19.8cm H) 6.2 lbs (2.8 kg)
- Internet Speeds: Up to 704kbps (Rx), 352kbps(Tx), 256kbps(Streaming)
- Wifi: 802.11b/g, 300m / 1,000ft range
- Wireless Security: WPA2 and MAC address whitelist
- LAN: 3 RJ-45 Ethernet Ports with PoE (Power over Ethernet class 2)
- Phone: Three phones lines: Two are available on the RJ14 phone jack (with splitter), and all three are available to VoIP phones. Configuration of lines may be configured from the VesselLINK web interface.
- IO Port: GPIO (RS-232, +12V out, DISTRESS, Radio Gateway, GPIO)
- Vessel Roll: Operable with up to a 20° roll.
- AC/DC Power Supply: 110-240VAC 50/60Hz – Output is 12VDC
- Power Consumption: 30 watts average with 60 watts maximum
- Operating Temperatures: -40°C to +55°C / -40°F to +131°F
- Environmental Rating: (Antenna) IP 67-Compliant
- Antenna Robustness: MIL-STD-810G, Test Method 514.6, Proc. 1, Category 20, Annex D MIL-STD-810G, Test Method 516.6, Proc. IV
- Terminal Robustness: MIL-STD-810G, Test Method 514.6, Proc. 1, Category 20, Annex D MIL-STD-810G, Test Method 516.6, Proc. IV
- Warranty: Two years standard limited warranty. Extended warranties available
- VesseLINK terminal
- VesseLINK phased-array antenna
- Antenna Cable – 82′ feet / 25 meters
- AC/DC Power Supply. US and EU Plugs
- Ethernet cable – 10′ feet / 3 meters
- Fixed mounting hardware
- Mounting templates
- Quickstart Guide.
Would you like to know more?
If you're not sure what the best device for your satellite maritime communication requirements is, we're here to help; we have 20 years' experience and will provide impartial, expert advice.