Advanced Cellular Communications with eUICC and iUICC capability.
The i-Cell D-Sub LTE modem supports worldwide LTE CATM1 and NB-IoT communications as well as providing legacy 2G quad band support. It features a maximum downlink and uplink data rate of approximately 300kbps.
The i-Cell range utilises the Telit ME910 module for its D-Sub product. This features eDRX and PSM support, a highly compact 28 × 28 mm LGA form factor, and maximum downlink and uplink data rates in the range of 300 kbps. The overall range also uses Telit connectivity solutions for SIMs and data plans.
- External and eSIM options.
- eUICC and iUICC capability
- Supports 2G, LTE-M and NB-IoT.
- Smart resilient SIM support.
- Remote configuration and status via app or browser.
- Low power for critical metering applications.
- True RS232 interface.
- External (5-24V DC) or interface power.
- FOTA support.
- Internal antenna option.
- Industry-standard 25-way D-type socket interface.
- Compact and cost-effective.
Would you like to know more?
To talk to us about your requirements, please call or email us, or complete the form, and we'll be happy to help.