Track fleets, aircraft, shipments, wildlife, people, events and drones
Asset tracking is one of the most common applications for satellite connectivity. If you, your team, or your goods, are travelling out of mobile network coverage, satellite is the only practical means of keeping track.
Ground Control has a distinguished history in manufacturing tracking devices. The popular RockAIR, RockSTAR and RockFLEET devices are manufactured at our Southampton, UK office, and shipped all over the world, for applications as diverse as animal tracking to military deployments, privately owned helicopters to international shipping fleets.
- We design and build our own tracking devices
- All of our devices come with access to Cloudloop, our web-based subscription and data management system
- Our integrated tracking software includes configurable status alerts, report frequency and geo-fencing capabilities
- If you have a tracking platform and want to integrate data from our products, we make this quick and easy
- We also work with trusted partners to ensure that we have a wide range of satellite tracking devices.
Satellite Cargo Tracking
All of these devices will ensure that you can keep track of your mobile assets, and also allow for short messages to be sent and received.
Personal Tracking and Safety Devices
All of these devices deliver effectively the same outcome: you'll be trackable and you'll have simple two-way text messaging connectivity anywhere with a clear view of the sky. It's largely the form factor that changes.
Building Your Own Tracking Device?
This delivers plug-and-play satellite communication, with pole-to-pole coverage, with data provided via email or directly to your web service.
Need help finding the right product?
Email or call us, or complete the form, and we'll provide objective, expert advice.