Working with Bangor University on the SEACAMS2 Project, Ocean Scientific International Ltd (OSIL) is using RockBLOCK for the satellite communications element for its telemetered data buoys.
The buoys collect and measure oceanographic, meteorological, and water quality data parameters around the coast of North Wales to assess renewable energy opportunities.
Why Choose RockBLOCK?
• Truly global two-way coverage
• Low power usage, small antenna
• Plug-and-play product, simple setup
• Reliable data transmission with acknowledgements
• Lifetime phone and email support
Built with Ground Control
If you'd like to get in touch with the team either to discuss a challenge similar to that of the one above, or something completely different our team of experts will be happy to provide objective advice.