Thales MissionLINK and VesseLINK
Both are great all-rounders; with data speeds of 176 Kbps up / down, they facilitate basic internet use, and have voice and text capabilities. They can be used for IoT and tracking, too, making them some of the most flexible, multi-purpose devices we know of.
Iridium Certus 200 Information
- Uncompressed transmission speeds up to 176 Kbps
- Up to three voice lines through a small and lightweight antenna
- Wired IP phones or wireless smartphones can connect, while simultaneously utilizing the internet connection
- Affordable, reliable connectivity from pole to pole
- Uses L-Band frequency – stable and resilient, not susceptible to ‘rain fade’
- Easy to deploy with no satellite pointing required
- Certus 200 terminals are robust, small form factor, and lightweight
- Can act as a primary mode of communications, or as a backup.
Would you like to know more?
With over 20 years' experience, we'll give you expert, objective advice, competitive pricing, access to our Cloudloop platform to manage your devices and airtime, and free and unlimited technical support.