- Graphical bar charts that display usage (received/transmitted/combined) over any period of time
- Historical usage, broken up into time slices to narrow in on problem high-usage times
- List of satellite modems with online status light – quick one-button detail view of any system
- Detailed single-system bandwidth usage reports TCP Rx/Tx, UDB Rx/Tx, Other Rx/Tx
- Modem Settings – Static IP, Netmask, Usable IP addresses, DHCP enabled/disabled, Max Speeds, CIR
- Current Activity – Signal-to-noise ratio and bar chart that shows data transfer speeds over last two hours
- Current Location – GPS location shows VSAT location on map (Google Maps)
- Important documents and files download page
- Communication Errors – time-stamped LLC and SCPC errors
- Connection quality graph – signal-to-noise ratio over the last two hours
- Power level graph – shows transmitter and receiver power in dBm over the last two hours
- Reports – Download daily modem usage or modem usage summery from any time span – All systems – Excel .CSV file
- Portal User Profile – Update account settings such as name and password
Contact Ground Control
Would you like to know more?
We have 20 years' experience in delivering high-speed internet for emergency responders, military, media, businesses and individuals, so you're in safe hands.