Compact On-the-Move BGAN Terminal
Magnetic mounts quickly attach this 14″ satellite antenna on top of any vehicle. This compact BGAN terminal provides 464Kbps internet speeds while driving down the road.
The system consists of a transceiver, an IP handset, and a roof mag-mount antenna. Simply connect a laptop or wireless access point to the transceiver’s Ethernet port, turn the unit on and you’re online anywhere and any time.
The antenna has built-in magnetic roof mounts and may be mounted on an angle on the roof. The antenna connects via a cable to the controller/transceiver that provides an Ethernet port and a phone port for broadband Internet and phone. As long as there is line-of-sight to the geostationary satellite, connectivity is global with Ground Control BGAN Service.
- Voice and data communications on-the-move
- Easy to use and operate. Simply turn the unit on, and connect any laptop
- Up to 448Kbps using Inmarsat BGAN network
- Streaming IP services available 32, 64, 128Kbps CIR 1:1 BGAN streaming services
- Designed to operate in extreme environments
- Includes IP handset phone
- Connect any standard corded or cordless phone into the RJ-11 phone jack
- Integrated magnetic roof mounts
- Web interface for usage logs, options and many other features
- Internet service can be usage based, or pre-paid using standard BGAN Service Plans
- Physical Dimensions (Antenna): (H) 12.8cm / 4.72″ (Ø) 34.9cm / 13.8″ (W) 3.6kg / 7.9lbs
- Physical Dimensions (Transceiver): (H) 4.1cm / 1.6″ (W) 23.1cm / 9.1″ (D): 27.8cm / 10.9″(W)kg / 4.9lbs
- Satellite Service: Inmarsat BGAN – Provided by Ground Control
- Voice/Premium Voice : 4 kbps AMBE +2 / 64 kbps
- Standard IP Data: Up to 464 kbps
- Streaming IP Data: 32, 64, 128 kbps
- SMS: 160 Characters
- LAN Interface: 2 x RJ45 10/100 Mbps ethernet connections
- Other Interfaces: 1 x RJ-11 Phone / Fax, 1 x 5 pin GPIO
- Power: 10.5-32VDC input 150W max
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to +55°C / -13°F to +131°F
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C / -40°F to +185°F
- Humidity: 95% non-condensing at +40°C/+104°F
- Water and Dust Protection: IP56 (Antenna), IP30 (Transceiver)
- Approvals: CE, GMPCS, FCC, IC, Inmarsat Land Class 11
For full details of our BGAN airtime options, please visit our BGAN service plans page.
- A 13.7″ Inch antenna with built-in magnetic mounts
- Transceiver with 2 Ethernet Ports and 1 Phone port
- 2.7 Meter antenna cable
- IP Handset phone for making and receiving calls.
- 2m Ethernet Cable
- 1m DC power cable
- Quickstart Guide, Users Manual, Installation Manual on Thumbdrive