Small and Lightweight On-the-Move BGAN Terminal
The Explorer 323 mobile satellite terminal provides internet connectivity, voice and email communication with internet speeds of up to 384Kbps to wireless devices including laptops, tablets, smartphones, and low-bandwidth M2M sensors.
Download the free iPhone or Android app and use your smartphone and tablet to connect, monitor, control and communicate. As well as enabling control and configuration of the terminal, the app also turns a smartphone into a satellite phone to make and receive voice calls.
Rugged, Reliable Communications
Small, lightweight and easy to deploy the Explorer 323 has been designed to be instantly attached onto any vehicle roof using the optional mag-mount rubberized feet and powered from a standard 12v/24v vehicle power port.
With its rugged and robust design, the Explorer 323 can provide rich satellite communications in the most challenging of environments, tested to the highest standards for temperature, water and dust.
- Voice and data communications on-the-move
- Ultra-compact, easy to deploy, one-piece design (the transceiver is integrated into the domed antenna)
- Cost effective
- Rugged and robust with no moving parts
- Designed to operate in extreme environments
- Designed for use with Inmarsat BGAN and BGAN M2M services
- Voice calling using the Explorer Connect Android and iOS apps
- SMS message using smartphone messaging app
- Asset tracking over the BGAN M2M network
- Web interface for usage logs, options and many other features.
- Designed for extreme environments – IP66 and operates at -25 to +55°C / -13 to 131°F
- Compact design – 12.7″ diameter 3.82 height (.321 x .097 meter)
- Physical Dimensions: (H) 9.7cm / 3.82″ (Ø) 32.1cm / 12.7″ (W) 3.9kg / 8.5lbs
- Satellite Service: Inmarsat BGAN and BGAN M2M – Provided by Ground Control
- Voice: 4kbps AMBE +2
- Standard IP Data (Rx/Tx): Up to 384 / 225 kbps (>20° elevation), Up to 270 / 158 kbpst;5° elevation)
- Streaming IP Data (Rx/Tx): 32, 64 kbps (>20° elevation), 32 kbps (>5° elevation)
- SMS: 160 Characters
- WLAN Interface: 802.11 b/g
- LAN Interface: 1 x 10/100 Mbps ethernet via hybrid power and connectivity cable
- Power: 12-24VDC input 35W max via hybrid power and connectivity cable.
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to +55°C / -13°F to +131°F
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C / -40°F to +185°F
- Humidity: 95% non-condensing at +40°C/+104°F
- Water and Dust Protection: IP66
- Approvals: CE, GMPCS, FCC, IC, RCM, Inmarsat Class 12, Inmarsat M2M
- Terminal Color: White
- Standard Warranty: 2-year parts and labor. Extended warranties available
- Explorer 323 all-in-one BGAN Terminal
- 6m (19.7ft) hybrid power and Ethernet cable
- Quickstart guide
- Drilling template for permanent mounting
- Manuals and other documentation USB drive
- Optional mag-mount feet – Add $199 USD
Would you like a quote?
Equally, if you would like some expert, impartial advice on the best mobile satellite internet service, get in touch - we're here to help.