Multiple Uses; Compact Design
Over 90% more compact than the previous model and featuring standardized connectors, the Iridium 9523N drives global communications in ways never thought possible. It squeezes every narrowband Iridium service – Voice and Circuit Switched Data, SBD and Push-To-Talk – available into one module.
From single or multi channel communication platforms for maritime, aviation and land mobile markets to highly capable, feature-enhanced handheld smart devices and unattended sensors, the Iridium Core 9523N module delivers cost effective satellite voice and data communications.
- Pole-to-pole global coverage
- Ultra compact form factor
- Single-board transceiver
- Standardized connectors
- Voice, Circuit Switched Data and RUDICS
- Short Burst Data (SBD) capable
- Direct PCB integration
- FCC, Industry Canada, and CE approval
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 70.44mm x 36.04mm x 14.6mm (reservoir capacitors); 8.9mm (screen can)
- Weight: 32g (0.07 lb)
- Operating Temperature: -30ºC to + 70ºC | Operating Humidity: ≤ 75% RH
- Storage Temperature: -40ºC to + 85ºC | Storage Humidity ≤ 93% RH
- Frequency Range: 1616 MHz to 1626.5 MHz
- Duplexing Method: TDD (Time Domain Duplex)
- Input / Output Impedance: 50 Ω
- Multiplexing Method: TDMA / FDMA
- VBAT Power Input: Nominal Voltage +3.7 V | Voltage Limits +3.2 V to +6 V | Maximal Current 500 mA
- VBAT Typical Current at Nominal +3.7 V: Standby Current 70 mA | Peak Current during Call 300 mA | Average Current during Call 110 mA
- VBoost Power Input: Nominal Voltage +27 V | Absolute Maximal Voltage +35 V | Maximal Recommended Voltage +32 V | Minimal Voltage during Call Transmit Burst +10.5 V | Maximal Current 1 A
- VBoost Power Consumption: Typical Average Power during Call 2.3 W | Maximal Average Power during Call 3.1 W
Would you like to know more?
Call or email us, or complete the form, and one of our expert team will contact you within one working day.