Multiple Uses; Compact Design
Over 90% more compact than the previous model and featuring standardized connectors, the Iridium 9523N drives global communications in ways never thought possible.
From single or multi channel communication platforms for maritime, aviation and land mobile markets to highly capable, feature-enhanced handheld smart devices and unattended sensors, the Iridium Core 9523N module delivers cost effective satellite voice and data communications.
- Pole-to-pole global coverage
- Ultra compact form factor
- Single-board transceiver
- Standardized connectors
- Voice, Circuit Switched Data and RUDICS
- Short Burst Data (SBD) capable
- Direct PCB integration
- FCC, Industry Canada, and CE approval
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 70.44mm x 36.04mm x 14.6mm (reservoir capacitors); 8.9mm (screen can)
- Weight: 32g (0.07 lb)
- Operating Temperature: -30ºC to + 70ºC | Operating Humidity: ≤ 75% RH
- Storage Temperature: -40ºC to + 85ºC | Storage Humidity ≤ 93% RH
- Frequency Range: 1616 MHz to 1626.5 MHz
- Duplexing Method: TDD (Time Domain Duplex)
- Input / Output Impedance: 50 Ω
- Multiplexing Method: TDMA / FDMA
- VBAT Power Input: Nominal Voltage +3.7 V | Voltage Limits +3.2 V to +6 V | Maximal Current 500 mA
- VBAT Typical Current at Nominal +3.7 V: Standby Current 70 mA | Peak Current during Call 300 mA | Average Current during Call 110 mA
- VBoost Power Input: Nominal Voltage +27 V | Absolute Maximal Voltage +35 V | Maximal Recommended Voltage +32 V | Minimal Voltage during Call Transmit Burst +10.5 V | Maximal Current 1 A
- VBoost Power Consumption: Typical Average Power during Call 2.3 W | Maximal Average Power during Call 3.1 W
Would you like to know more?
Call or email us, or complete the form, and one of our expert team will contact you within one working day.