- Voice and data communications on the move
- Easy to use and operate
- Simple two-piece design, antenna, and controller / transceiver connected with 8-meter antenna cable
- Easy to install antenna using bolt mount or optional mag mount
- Connection via Ethernet or Optional Wi-fi and Phone ports
- Service using Inmarsat BGAN or BGAN M2M (for low bandwidth applications) provided by Ground Control
- Up to 464Kbps speeds with C11 Antenna. Class-2 BGAN terminal.
- SMS messaging will work with connected smartphones
- Onboard router includes port forwarding, MAC filtering, Firewall tasks
- Remote access of system – Capable of tracking and fleet management applications
- Capabilities: Internet, email, voice, FTP, FoIP (fax), ISDN, SMS text, video streaming
- Global Voice: 4Kbps, 3.1K audio via RJ11 phone port (on supported terminal variant)
- Internet Speeds: 464Kbps (Rx), 448Kbps (Tx) – Class-2 BGAN
- ISDN: 64Kbps
- Streaming (CIR 1:1): 32, 64, and 128Kbps (both directions)
- SMS: 160 characters
- Wifi: Optional 802.11 WiFi Hotspot
- Cable to Controller Length: 8 meters
- Environmental: IP 56 (antenna)
- Operating Temperature: -13°F to 131°F (-25°C to 55°C)
- Storage (survival) Temperature: -40°C to 80°C
- Humidity: 95% non-condensing at 40°C
- Ice Buildup: Non-operational at 25mm of ice
- Power: 12 or 24VDC vehicle power
- Max Power Consumption: Operating 65 watts (35 watts on idle)
- Antenna Dimensions: (H) 119mm x (Ø)252mm
- Weight: 2Kg
- Controller (Transceiver) Dimensions: 281mm x 232mm x 46mm
Powered by the smallest C11 antenna, the Hughes 9450 C11 series is a budget-friendly and highly competitive mobile terminal, ideal for government, first responders, public safety, mobile healthcare, and remote mobile fleet personnel in industries such as utilities, oil and gas, forestry, cable, and telecommunications.
Corporate disaster planners and remote field personnel can collaborate reliably and efficiently with various agencies and headquarters staff using video, voice, and data simultaneously.
|BGAN and BGAN M2M Enabled
|Wi-Fi Access Point
|2 x RJ-11 Phone Ports
|4 Port Ethernet
|4 Port PoE
Using the world’s smallest mobile BGAN terminal, customers can connect at IP broadband speeds of up to 464 kbps while on the move.
The Hughes 9450-C11 terminals are IP-based and offer selectable, dedicated Quality of Service (QoS) levels.
Simple, quick, and flexible options are available for installation on any vehicle. The mini-antenna (available on the TW and LW options) may be permanently mounted for fleet-style installation or the optional magnetic roof mount can be used for rapid installation and removal.
- The Hughes 9450L-C11 terminal has four Ethernet ports, which allow the user to connect multiple devices.
- The Hughes 9450LW-C11 terminal has four Ethernet ports and WiFi capabilities.
- The Hughes 9450E-C11 terminal has four Ethernet ports, Phone, SMS, Fax and ISDN capabilities.
- The Hughes 9450TW-C11 terminal has four Ethernet ports, WiFi, Phone, SMS and Fax capabilities.
Hughes 9450 Rental
Rent a Hughes 9450 Auto-Tracking BGAN Terminal with everything needed for $20 a day with free rental days depending on the service plan chosen. Just call or email us and we’ll do the rest.
Rental 9450 system includes: Hughes 9450 domed antenna with mag-mounts, 9450 rransceiver, 10 meter antenna cable, DC vehicle power cable, AD/DC power supply, Ethernet cable, Quickstart guide, USB flash drive for manuals packaged in a hardened Pelican case.
Rent a BGAN Terminal