BGAN Rental Policies
- *Inmarsat reserves the right to slow speeds up to 128 Kbps if over 30,000 Megabytes are used in a month.
- Incoming voice calls are free to subscriber, but the calling party will be charged at their provider’s rates to call to your satellite phone.
- Phone calls billed $0.99/min to any landline or cellphone worldwide.
- Analog-based voice calls over BGAN service are billed per minute and do not use available Megabytes, so there is no data usage cost when calling.
- If you use the BGAN as a WiFi enabler for your smartphone, and make calls over VoIP, you will use your data allowance.
- SMS texting billed $0.50 per outgoing text; free incoming texts.
- All rental plans may purchase more Megabytes at listed overage rates, or top up with any plan offered.
- SIM can be renewed with any plan at any time.
- There is a late fee of $100-$200 if the terminal is received by Ground Control more than one day late.
- Unused BGAN service at the end of the rental period is not refundable.
- BGAN terminals operate in any country with the 4 Inmarsat satellites without any plan changes. No license or certification required.
- Returned rental equipment must be operational. Renter is responsible for repairs, or for replacing inoperable or lost equipment.
- Rental days begin on day of shipping and end upon Ground Control receiving the rented equipment.
- Monthly usage is based from the 1st of the month to the last day of the calendar month.
Would you like to know more?
We are BGAN experts with over 20 years' experience in satellite communications, so you're in safe hands.