EMR Mobile VSAT Performance Plans
These plans are designed for mobile, auto-acquire satellite systems.
We also offer access to our Dual Matrix Service, a fully redundant satellite infrastructure. With this service, a single mobile satellite dish may connect with one of two geostationary satellites at any time.
• 10 days unlimited use each month
• All plans include free access to our VSAT user portal
• Option to upgrade to the Dual Matrix Service (add 20% to the list price)
• A day begins at 12PM GMT – use unlimited days at any time during the month
• All plans include free access to our VSAT user portal for detailed tracking & usage reports
• CIR (Committed Information Rate) is a dedicated “unshared” channel, highly recommended for VoIP
Fixed Location Internet & Phone
If and when disaster strikes in your area, maintain a backup broadband Internet and multi-phone connection.
Our EOC on-demand satellite connectivity packages are priced for public safety organizations, providing emergency internet and phone for your station / headquarters.
• Charged by the day usage is charged by the calendar day, which starts at midnight GMT
• Charged by the day plans will not trigger daily rate if idle usage stays under 100 KB every day
• On-demand plans are charged by the MB over the 1 GB monthly allotment
• *20 Mbps speeds are only available on Galaxy 18 and require an iDirect X7 Router
• Video streaming is only allowed on Charged by MB plans
• CIR (guaranteed speeds) are available on all plans
Get a quote for your airtime
Ground Control has been supplying emergency responders with satellite communication services since 2002, and you will not find a more experienced team with whom to discuss your requirements.